Sunday, March 29, 2020

Initial Corona Virus Estimates Exposes One of the Climate Change Hoax Sources


Initial Corona Virus Estimates Exposes One of the Climate Change Hoax Sources I have caught flack for my stance on climate change modeling especially calling into question some of the sources' motives. I hope that people will start to understand a bit about the amount of "biased" modeling that is being done at Imperial College. Most by now know they are the source of "2 million will die in the United States" claim which they now have had to back off of as people have opened... their eyes to the junior high level of modeling that was done. This is the same 'College' that has fed the Climate Change panic. The site would not let me link is so you can read the over the top JUNK that is being spit out by this supposed institute of higher learning. Google/Bing Imperial College and Climate Change and what you will see should give everyone some cause to think twice before they believe this sham of an institution about anything.


from Initial Corona Virus Estimates Exposes One of the Climate Change Hoax Sources I have caught flack for my stance on clima...