Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Amazing how all of a sudden the NASDAQ is approaching its high and the S&P 500 has done quite well. IVW and NDAQ are ne...

Amazing how all of a sudden the NASDAQ is approaching its high and the S&P 500 has done quite well. IVW and NDAQ are nearing sell moves IMO if you bought well on the way down. I would say that both seem to have enough upside you won't hate yourself if you don't sell---I am keeping some small holdings in both. I am bullish on America in general as anyone who reads these postings knows but that is always with an eye towards the long run. I see a market that is going to bo...unce around for awhile but now having a trend line of highs that has a positive incline. In other words I am starting back to my more regular practice of selling winners and either repurchasing on the drops or re-balancing . I have always thought re-balancing your portfolio at bottoms was flawed reasoning with two major caveats: tax situations and/or those companies that may end up in Chapter 7. However, now as you sell winners it might be a good chance to do that.


from Amazing how all of a sudden the NASDAQ is approaching its high and the S&P 500 has done quite well. IVW and NDAQ are ne...