Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I hope some listened on my advice on IVW and NDAQ and bought on the way down. Those have outperformed the Dow noticeabl...

I hope some listened on my advice on IVW and NDAQ and bought on the way down. Those have outperformed the Dow noticeably over the last couple weeks. I may take some profits on some of those shares to do some semi-bottom feeding on some of Charles Payne's Hotline picks. I would caution any stock you buy in the next few months I would be ready to take profits on anytime it rises enough that you feel good about it. The ups and downs are liable to still be tough on individua...l stocks for quite a while. The market has been feeling relatively good about things in general lately but the herd complex has been pretty obvious. On local news in Okieland I fear that Chesapeake Oil is doomed. I suspect that their better production will be bought at a fraction of real value and the HQs will be a shell when it is all over. I would not be surprised if it goes to Chapter 7---it is in 11 right now---and is auctioned off with nothing remaining but those empty buildings.


from I hope some listened on my advice on IVW and NDAQ and bought on the way down. Those have outperformed the Dow noticeabl...